1 Portabella Mushroom
6-8 ounces of Spinach
2 tablespoon of tomatoes, diced
1 tablespoon of Onion,chopped
One teaspoon of Garlic, minced
2-3 tablespoons of Garlic butter
1 teaspoon of Oil
½ teaspoon *GGO+H
¼ teaspoon *NSSS
To taste, *Salt and Black Pepper
*Seasonings are from SouthernCityGirl.com Garden Garlic Onion & Herbs, No Salt Seasoning Salt, and Salt + Black Pepper.
1. In a cast iron skillet on medium high heat, add oil.
2. Chop the portabella mushroom into bite size pieces.
3. Add mushrooms to a cast iron skillet with chopped onion garlic and tomatoes. Sauté for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and water is cooked out.
4. Add garlic butter, seasonings, and sauté for three minutes
5. Add spinach sauté for five minutes or until desired doneness of spinach.
6. Remove vegetables from the skillet leaving gravy behind.
7. Cook gravy till desired thickness and pour gravy onto vegetables.
To make hibachi fried rice, mix in rice when done.
Download The Recipe Card:
Step By Step Tutorial: