Hey y'all, welcome back!
I missed you all so much, I decided to take a break and enjoy the summer during quarantine but now, it's back to business. We all felt the change in the air, it's getting nippy outside so lets welcome fall and football season in with this fresh guacamole recipe. All you will need is a Food Processor and your ingredients. Let's get started.
3 large Avocados
½ cup Tomatoes
¼ of a medium Onion
6-10 cloves Garlic
Juice of ½ Lemon
Juice of ½ Lime
½ cup Cilantro, chopped
Southern City Girl® Seasonings:
¼-½ teaspoons Garden Garlic Onion & Herb
¼ teaspoon No Salt Seasoning Salt (Coming Soon 10/3/20)
½ teaspoon Salt + Black Pepper Blend
OPTIONAL ½ teaspoon Hot Sauce
1. Remove the flesh of the avocados and place it into the food processor.
2. Add tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice, and lime juice into the food processor.
3. Top with “Southern City Girl®” seasoning blends, GGO+H, NSSS, and S+BP. Close the food processor securely and blend on high.
4. Once blended to your desired texture and/or consistency remove the guacamole from the food processor.
5. Serve guacamole immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Last up to 3 days.
Download The Recipe Card:
Step By Step Tutorial
Leave a comment